Building a small camping area in the middle of Bali nature would be a really fun thing to do during your Bali adventure tour. Kintamani must be a great location to have Bali Caldera Camping Activity with your friends on Bali caldera because there is a huge mountain called as Mount Batur. The nature of Bali is still original and beautiful and you cannot even find the same beauty as you find in Bali. So, Bali caldera camping tour must be a great choice for those who love camping, hiking, and trekking. Staying in the middle of the forest for a few days is not a big deal at all for most professional backpackers or hikers. This can even become a new challenge for you if you join this Bali adventure tour. In fact, you are not alone during this Bali caldera camping. There are a lot of hikers who also join this challenging activity to spend their holiday. Certainly, this adventure tour is only for adults because the track to get to the caldera is not that easy. You need to be brave, strong, and fit because you are about to climb a hill to reach the caldera.
On this tour, you will get to enjoy:
- Wonderful sunrise over the Mountain Rinjani in Lombok
- Amazing view of Lake Batur surrounded by the local villages
- Awesome scenery of mount Abang and mount Agung
- Meet with the local farmer
- tasting exclusive coffee luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world
- one hour relaxing at natural hot spring
Pick up and drop off available from the most location in Bali. Please check the schedule for pick up time details.
- 06:00 am: pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedule for more information)
- 06:30 am: having breakfast
- 08:00 am: start the trekking
- 11:00 am: Arrive at the peak and build a tent
- 11:30 am: having lunch.
- 12:30 pm: Take a rest
- 02:00 pm: Enjoy your camping.
- 18:00 pm: Enjoy the sunset
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 04:00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location
Things To Bring
- Camping equipment, trekking outfit IT-shirt, long pants, jacket, and good climbing or running shoes!
- A change of clothes for use after the activities
- Money for additional drink and personal shopping
- Action camera (you are welcome to bring your action cam)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking and camping equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Breakfast and lunch
- Morning tea or coffee
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities