Bali Rice Padi trekking can be a good option for those who are not able to join mount trekking during your Bali adventure tour. This trekking tour is also amazing because you can see the beauty of Bali rice terrace. If you really want to get this experience, then you can choose Ubud as your rice Padi trekking destination. Ubud is really beautiful with its large rice terraces that are arranged very well. This Bali rice Padi trekking is not as difficult as Mount trekking because the track is smooth enough. It is really good for an amateur hiker who wants to get more experience in trekking and hiking. During this Bali Rice Padi trekking, you can also mingle with the local people and see the local farmer to plant some rice plants in the rice field. It must be really tiring to join trekking activity in Ubud to see the amazing Tegalalang rice terrace that you have never seen before. You can do this Bali adventure tour in the morning up to the daylight. In the daylight, it is time for you to have lunch. But, your lunch will be really fantastic because you will be eating your foods at the local restaurant. This local restaurant is located on the street where there is a wonderful view of rice terrace to make your lunch more spectacular.
On this Bali Rice Padi Trekking you can enjoy:
- Amazing view of rice terrance
- Wonderful view from the top to see some local villages.
- Fantastic view of some Bali mountains.
- Mingle with the local farmers.
- Trying the best coffee Luwak as the most popular coffee in the world
- Join the farmer to plant the rice plants.
- Enjoy the natural view of Bali forest.
- Having lunch while enjoying the beauty of the rice terrace.
- 07:00 am: pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedules for more information)
- 07:30 am: Having a breakfast
- 08:00 am: Start the Trekking
- 10:30 am: finish the trekking
- 11:00 am: having lunch
- 11:30 am: Visiting Coffee plantation to enjoy Luwak coffee
- 14:00 am: arrive at hotel
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 04:00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location.
Things to Bring:
- Trekking outfit IT-shirt, jacket, long pants, and good climbing shoes.
- A change of clothes to wear after the trekking.
- Cash to buy personal drinks and foods
- Any kinds of camera to record your moment (optional)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Morning tea or coffee
- Coffee luwak tasting
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities
Price per Person IDR (2 pax min.): USD 50