Instead of Mount Batur, Mount Abang Sunrise trekking is also the most favorite activity for most travelers. There are a lot of domestic and international tourists who spend their holidays by joining Mount Abang trekking during the Bali adventure tour. This must be a good idea to see the beautiful view Bali nature from the peak of Mount Abang. Mount Abang is as beautiful as Mount Batur which also offers great experience in the middle of a jungle. This mount Abang is also good for camping for those who want to stay on this mount for a while. But, most of the people who join the Bali adventure tour in Mount Abang want to witness the wonderful view of sunrise from the Mount Abang. Some of the people also get camping in this location.
Mount Abang is not too far from Denpasar Bali where you can reach this mountain in one hour. This mount is really high and huge. It also belongs to one of the highest mountains on this Island. Of course, if you want to go trekking in order to see the beautiful sunrise from its peak, then you must be physically fit because you will reach the peak in 2.5 hours. When you join this Mount Abang Sunrise trekking, you are no need to worry because you will be escorted by your guide until you get to the last point. Not to mention, you need to wake up early at midnight if you really want to see the wonderful sunrise from Mount Abang.
On this challenging tour you can enjoy:
- Fantastic view of sunset once your reach the top.
- Wonderful view from the top to see some local villages around the mountain
- Fantastic view of mount Agung and Mount Batur from the peak.
- Soaking in a natural hot spring of mount Abang.
- Trying the best coffee Luwak as the most popular coffee in the world
- Enjoy the natural view of Bali forest
- 01:30 am: pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedules for more information)
- 02:00 am: start trekking
- 04:30 am: reaching the top of mount.
- 05:00 am: Enjoy the sunrise and have breakfast
- 08:30 am: finish the trekking
- 09:00 am: relax in the hot spring
- 11:00 am: Having lunch
- 14:00 am: arrive at hotel
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 04:00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location.
Things to Bring:
- Trekking outfit IT-shirt, jacket, long pants, and good climbing shoes.
- A change of clothes to wear after the trekking.
- Cash to buy personal drinks and foods
- Any kinds of camera to record your moment (optional)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Morning tea or coffee
- Coffee luwak tasting
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities
Price per Person IDR (2 pax min.): USD 60