Mount Rinjani is second highest mountain that is located in West Nusa Tenggara, precisely in Lombok Island. This Mount Rinjani is quite far from Bali but during your Bali adventure tour, you can still get to Mount Rinjani to go trekking. If you really love trekking, hiking, climbing, and camping, then Mount Rinjani Trekking can be the best choice to reach your pleasure. It is about 3.726 meters above the sea and it belongs to one of the greatest active volcanos in Indonesia. Even though this mount is still active, still there are so many foreign travelers who really wish to reach its peak. Most of the hikers also usually build some tents to stay because you need more than two days to get there. So, this must be a challenging activity that you can get during your Bali adventure tour. But, you do not need to worry about it because you will be escorted by a professional guide to reach the last point.
Rinjani Trekking must be really exhausting but there is something that you can never pay. It is a pleasure, experience, and hobby as the reasons why most of the hikers will go trekking despite the track is not so easy. Of course, when you choose mount Rinjani as your trekking destination, then you will never regret it because Rinjani has the most wonderful scenery in the world. You will never find the same beauty as found in Rinjani because Rinjani is so special and outstanding. You can stand up on the Rinjani Caldera and view a wonderful huge lake in the middle of the mountain and there is also a spectacular waterfall to enjoy the mountain.
On this tour, you will get to enjoy:
- Fantastic sunrise view from the peak
- great landscape of Lombok Island.
- Spectacular view of Segara Anak Lake
- Awesome view of mounts in Bali and other location.
- Wonderful view of sunset.
- Standing on the cloud sensation.
Pick up and drop off available from the most location in Bali. Please check the schedule for pick up time details.
- 05:00 am: pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedule for more information)
- 05:30 am: having breakfast
- 11:30 am: Having lunch
- 06:00 pm: reaching the peak
- 06:00 pm: Enjoy the sunset
- 06:30 pm: Building a camp area.
- 08:30 pm: taking a rest in the camp.
- 05:00 am: Enjoy the sunrise.
- 06:00 am: having breakfast
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 04:00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff.
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location
Things To Bring
- Trekking outfit IT-shirt, long pants, jacket, and good climbing or running shoes!
- Some change of clothes for use after the activities
- Money for additional drink and personal shopping
- Action camera (you are welcome to bring your action cam).
- Other equipment you may need.
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Morning tea or coffee
- Coffe luwak tasting
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities