Telaga Waja White Water Rafting must be a good activity when you go to eastern part of Bali Island, Telaga Waja White River can be considered as the best rafting spot in Bali. The Telaga Waja river can be a good idea for those who love rafting. It is located around Mount Abang and it has a strong stream that runs through the jungle of Mount Agung and idyllic villages. It is also close to the Besakih temple. Certainly, it will be your spectacular experience that you must join during your Bali adventure tour. You can enjoy the fresh white water in Bali and you can also witness the outstanding Bali nature directly. Maybe, this is your first or the second time to join rafting activity, but you do not want to go rafting at the difficult track. So, Telaga Waja White water rafting must be a good choice to start your rafting tour. During your Bali adventure tour, you can get your first experience in rafting because Telaga Waja offers beginner class rafting. You are also no need to worry because you do go rafting alone because you can invite your friends and family members to join this activity or you can also join other people if you are a lonely traveler. Moreover, the river is also very long and you will spend your time about 2.5 hours to reach the end of the river. This exciting activity will be your unforgettable moment because you can enjoy the real beauty and harmony of Bali Island that is quite far from the city.
On this Telaga Waja Rafting you can enjoy:
- Amazing view of rice terrance in Bali.
- Wonderful view around the river.
- Fantastic view of some Bali mountains.
- Seeing a lot of Bali monkeys in the forest.
- Enjoy the natural view of Bali forest.
- The challenging stream of Telaga Waja river.
- Soaking on the water after the activity.
- 07:00 am: pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedules for more information)
- 07:30 am: Having a breakfast
- 08:00 am: Start the Rafting
- 10:30 am: finish the Rafting
- 11:00 am: having lunch
- 14:00 am: arrive at hotel.
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 04:00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location.
Things to Bring:
- Wearing T-shirt
- A change of clothes to wear after the rafting.
- Cash to buy personal drinks and foods.
- Any kinds of camera to record your moment (optional)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Rafting equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Morning tea or coffee
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities
Price per Person IDR (2 pax min.): USD 40