Seeing a wonderful sunrise from a high area can be a dream for most of the travelers. However, it is not that easy to see a wonderful sunrise unless you choose a proper location to witness it. When you come to Bali, it will be your great chance to join Bali adventure tour and witness a wonderful sunrise in Kintamani by joining Wonderful Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking. There is a big mountain in Kintamani which is called Mount Batur with a large caldera to enjoy the natural beauty of Bali. Joining this Wonderful Mount Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking activity must be really challenging and you must be brave because the track is not that easy and you also need to wake up early in the morning at 02.00 Am if you want to witness the sunrise. But, you do not need to worry because your Bali adventure tour guide will escort you to this location.
On this challenging tour you can enjoy:
- Wonderful view from the top to see some local villages around the mountain
- Fantastic view of mount Agung, mount Abang and mount Rinjani from this caldera
- Mingle with the local people.
- Trying the best coffee Luwak as the most popular coffee in the world
- Soaking in a natural hot spring of mount Batur.
- Enjoy the natural view of Bali forest
- 01:30 am: pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedules for more information)
- 02:00 am: start trekking
- 05:00 am: reaching the top of volcano
- 06:30 am: Enjoy the sunrise and have breakfast
- 08:30 am: finish the trekking
- 09:00 am: relax in the hot spring
- 11:00 am: Visiting Coffee plantation to enjoy Luwak coffee
- 14:00 am: arrive at hotel
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 04:00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location.
Things to Bring:
- Trekking outfit IT-shirt, jacket, long pants, and good climbing shoes.
- A change of clothes to wear after the trekking.
- Cash to buy personal drinks and foods
- Any kinds of camera to record your moment (optional)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Morning tea or coffee
- Coffee luwak tasting
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities
Price per Person IDR (2 pax min.): USD 50